Monday, February 16, 2009

The Manual Can-Opener: Advantages and Disadvantages

The Manual Can-Opener is a device used for many years to open cans. Adavantages and Disadvantages are listed below. Please comment based on your experiences with can openers.

Advantages of the Manual-Can Opener
  • Require less resources to make.
  • Use no energy, only require the use of your hands.
  • They are cheaper to buy.
  • Easy to store.
  • Easy to clean.

Disadvantages of the Manual- Can Opener

  • It may take longer to open a can.
  • It is much easier to slice your hand on the can-opener.
  • The lid of the can has to be pulled out by yourself.
  • If you have arthritis it is harder to use the manual can-opener.
  • Jam and stick, easily.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great post related to can opener. Thank for share it here
    read my can opener reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. stainless steel can opener

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. mi tarayıcı yukarı kaydırma kapatma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing a little study on that. And he really bought me lunch because I discovered it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! IT Support Milton Keynes

    ReplyDelete

Please add to advantages and disadvantages of this technology. Also, please share your experiences with the technology.